Thursday, March 19, 2009

hohoohohoh ;p

Hohoho... after solving the 3x3x3 rubic cube the other day wtih aid from the youtube tutorial... 2day i gt the other "1st in my life".... a 4x4x4 rubic cube...It cost me Rm11.80, from 100% store located in Jalan ang cheng ho, so far it is the only place where i saw a 4x4x4 rubic cube....

I then downloaded the tutorial again from youtube for this 4x4x4x cube, eventually it took me about 2 and a half hour to understant wat it is about, od i had oledy manage to do the 3x3x3 cube without reference from the note i make, however this 4x4x4 is nt as easy, it had more yet longer formula to be understand and apply based on different situaltion.


Again, i had took the video of my 1st success.... with the long long song as background again as i nt sure hw much time m i needed to solve it for my 1st time.... hehe....



thk for the time... lol ;p

3 comments:

  1. haiyo, still playing this thing??
    i stopped playing this for more than 10 years liao lo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyo, who so 'chuien' there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...... nw i baru knw the fun ma..... hahahha.... paisei la.... hahhaa...

    up-stair 2ppl is who??? write out name la... hahaha... is ur foult lol, dint teach me play tat 10years ago.... ;p

    ReplyDelete