Thursday, July 23, 2009

my 6th matang attempt...

heading to matang, kubah national park fr my 6th try on 19th july 2009, to train and try to bit potery record as i mention earlier in the pervious post...

folowiing ameagor car, we go in a group of 4, me, ameagor, miyuki, and liang.....

all of them show improvement in taking lessen time to reach the summit bside me.....

over alll... liang did the best job, she manage to gt the job done in 1hour 45minute and 40s, which is about 30 minute faster then her pervious attempt.

miyuki, done in 1hour 50minute 30s, about 9 minute improvement....

ameagor, did it in 1hour 27minute 22s, about 4minute faster then last time.....

me, my self..... go without weight... only 1 word to describe...


FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. try try and try again?
    lolz... nxt time ajak me sekali la =D
    maybe i'll take 4 hours =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... yup, really need to try more... see if weather gd may be go 2mr mrng... hahah....

    no prob... when u bek n free let me knw lol.. hhahaha

    ReplyDelete