Monday, February 7, 2011

If i did... wat would ur ans be????

so long,
as i knw,
i cnt gv any solid promise to u,
i cnt secure u on mental n physical,
there present many "cnt" on me....

it press me dwn frm daring myself to move a single step closer,
as it shown to me that...
i m nt good enuf,
i m far frm reaching the "posible",
and, i m not ready to go on...

if....
if here by i tell u,
i wish to take 5years tym,
to make myself better,
to prove to myself tat i m serious enuf in this,
and,
in u....

till then,
i would tel u,
i like u....

will this be a burden to u???

or,

will u give me a "yes"???

8 comments:

  1. erm, eng eng bo su zou (lazy do homeword), so play wit word....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these words
    "if....
    if here by i tell u,
    i wish to take 5years tym,
    to make myself better,
    to prove to myself tat i m serious enuf in this,
    and,
    in u...."

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's gud u can prove it but do u tink within dis 5 yrs,she's still available 4 u?

    ReplyDelete
  4. seizes the opportunity, u will never know the answer, until u step urself forward...guessing, wondering, all these feeling are just going to stop u from everything... if this really happens to u lah...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. edi, haha, thank..

    wenlyn, if nt available, tat prove we r nt meant to be a pair, so no point forcing n sad of, no wory la, i m nt as clever as alviss kong.. ahahah, tat y at the last part i ask "will this be a burden to u??"

    weijan, haha, erm, u see the 3rd paragraf, the 1 edi like... no point trying since we r nt sure hw serious we r in it lol.. i m nt the type "start 1st, then will knw hw serious we are" de lol... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. anyway, its bek to... "if this really happens" la.. wahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. if zzz?? u mean if slp??? go a head... tat good.. hahaha, just make sure u never spent ur tym on bed again this sat...

    ReplyDelete