Monday, January 9, 2012

my 18th time....



yesterday just sucked out my dirty blood for my 18th times, during a blood donation campaign held at the hills shopping mall, kuching.

the event start at 930am, so i was planing to wake a bit earlier to get a better number, who knw, i reach thr at 930am, the queue was like hell long n i oly manage to gt number 72.. damn it....

waited bout 2hour, finally done with it...

below r the scene thr...




this is wat i gt from giving out my dirty blood....

a) 1kg vita brown rice
b) 1kg happy rose white rice
c) 500g margarine
d) 1 liter orange juice
e) 1 pack rice cracker
f) 1 can 325ml ice lemon tea
g) 2 small pack indocafe cappucino
h) 5 small pack indocafe coffeemix 3 in 1
i) 2 small pack indocafe white coffee
j) 1 singapore chicken rice kupon worth rm5.00
k) 1 indocafe coffee cup
l) 1 indocare reuseable shopping beg.

bt ho.. compare all, i prefer my 16th time, odo tat tym gt 0 thing.. hahahha... those who had seen my video post lastym sure knw y...

2 comments: